Balancing equations and stoichiometry questions - table of contents
- 250 reaction equations to balance.
- Assuming thumb sized lump weights 5.00 g, how much sodium hydroxide Jdurg added to the lake throwing three such sodium pieces?
- Mixture of powdered zinc and sulfur is sometimes used as a rocket propellent. 10.0 g of Zn powder was mixed with 5.00 g of sulfur and ignited. What was the mass on zinc sulfide produced?
- In 1930 workers building house of my Grandparents have prepared slaked lime adding 300 L of water to 1000 kg of burnt lime. Grandpa argued that there is not enough water, but they didn't want to hear. Who was right?
- In the effect of very unfortunate accident (details of which you don't want to reveal to your parents) car battery containing 500 g of sulfuric acid was dropped into your baby-brother plastic pool standing in the backyard. You have 750 g sack of sodium bicarbonate that you want to use to neutralize pool content before emptying it. Will it be enough or not?
- To grow alum crystals you decided to prepare your own aluminum sulfate. You have 23.4 g of aluminum filings and bottle of 2.00 M sulfuric acid. What volume of acid is needed to dissolve the aluminum?
- What is percent concentration of NaOH in solution prepared by adding 4.00 g of metallic sodium to 50.0 mL of water?
- I have dissolved 0.949 g of solid mixture containing NaOH and Na2CO3 in 100 mL of water. 35.4 mL of 0.650M HCl was needed for complete neutralization. What is the percentage composition of pellets?
- 1.000g of iron filings is added to copper sufate solution. Once the copper is replaced from the solution fillings are dried and weighted - they weight 1.030g. What mass of iron was dissolved in the solution during reaction?