ChemBuddy Suite - all four calculators!
Every chemist occasionally needs to perform some basic calculations, such as converting concentrations, determining pH, figuring out the composition of a buffer, or solving a stoichiometric problem. These exercises are a waste of time when the problems are simple. When calculations are more complex, they frequently become impossible to complete on paper. This is especially true for pH calculations involving many dissociation equilibria. Software for general chemistry can help you avoid unnecessary time and stress at this point.
All of our chemical calculators are made to support routine procedures carried out regularly in laboratories across the world. Chemical calculators will save you time and reduce the possibility of error whether you are a professional or an amateur, a teacher or a student, a PhD or a technician.
If you work in an industrial or R&D lab you may concentrate on the real problems, instead of losing time for the preparatory tasks.
If you are a general chemistry teacher you may prepare individual questions for your students, by simply playing with substance amounts and immediately knowing the correct answers.
If you are a student you will save tens of hours every year using calculators for the tedious parts of the lab reports.
- Calculate exact amounts of substances required to prepare given buffer just by entering its pH.
- Calculate exact pH of any mixture of multiprotic acids and bases.
- CASC built in database of over 300 compounds with density tables makes all calculations fast - and accurate.
- Just enter final reagents concentrations and solution volume into chemical calculator to get a precise operating procedure.
- Use built-in databases of pKa and pKb values and density tables instead of handbooks.
- Automatically convert concentrations expressed in different units and measures.
- Calculate molar masses just entering substances formulas.
- Balance chemical reaction equation.
- Find limiting reagents in no time, convert volume/mass/concentration in no time.
- Calculate stoichiometric amounts of substances finding limiting reagents.
And that's not all - our general chemistry software can calculate dilutions, titration curves, endpoints pH, calculate ionic strength of the solution, activity coefficients and so on.
Check out Buffer Maker - buffer calculator, CASC - Concentration and Solution Calculator, BATE - Base Acid Titration and Equilibria and EBAS - Equation Balancing and Stoichiometry calculator. To read more about these chemical calculators select them on the right menu to browse through examples, screen shots and other information.
Please visit our sister site www.ph-meter.info if you are interested in the history, measurements, and the theory behind pH. Please visit www.titrations.info for information about titration techniques, curves and results calculation, end point detection, methods and so on. Finally, www.refractometer.pl is a site where we try to post information about refractometers and refractometry as used in chemistry.