XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
single user license price:
€24.95 - approximately $33
download 30-day free trial!
30-day money back guarantee!
If you are looking for pH calculation quizz, please visit www.chemistry-quizzes.info and select appropriate section from the list.
- What is pH of 0.0002 M HI solution? What will be pH if 1 mL of the above was added to 999 mL of pure water?
- What is pH of mixture prepared by mixing 20 mL 0.07 M NaOH and 13 mL 0.09 M HCl?
- Calculate pH of 1 M solution of nitrous acid, pKa=3.37.
- Calculate pH of 0.001 M solution of benzoic acid, pKa=4.19.
- 0.1 M solution of weak acid has pH=4.0. Calculate pKa.
- 20 mL of 0.1 M solution of weak acid was mixed with 8 mL 0.1 M solution of NaOH. Measured pH was 5.12. Calculate pKa.
- Calculate the pH of a 0.2M solution of ammonia. Ka=5.62×10-10.
- Calculate pH of 0.01 M aniline hydrochloride. Aniline pKb=9.4.
- Calculate pH of 0.1 M potassium hydrogen oxalate. pKa1=1.25, pKa2=4.27.
- Calculate pH of solution prepared from 0.1 mole of formic acid and 0.02 mole of NaOH diluted to 1L. pKa=3.75.
- You have 100 mL of 1 M ammonia solution (pKa=9.25). What volume of 1 M hydrochloric acid is needed to prepare buffer with pH=9.5?
- Use acetic acid and sodium acetate to prepare 0.01 M buffer solution with pH 4.50. pKa=4.75.
- What will be pH of a 100 mL buffer solution containing 0.064 M of acetic acid and 0.036 M of sodium acetate, after addition of 1 millimole of the hydrochloric acid? pKa=4.75.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to discuss this page content at the chemistry quizzes forum (requires free registration).