XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
single user license price:
€24.95 - approximately $33
download 30-day free trial!
30-day money back guarantee!
Presented pH calculation lectures are probably one of the most comprehensive lectures on the subject available on the web, covering material ranging from simple weak acid case, through pH calculation for multiprotic substances, to definition and discussion of buffer capacity.
pH calculation lectures table of contents:
- pH definition and pOH definition
- pH scale explained
- pH meter
- Water ion product
- Introduction to acid/base equilibrium
- Brønsted-Lowry theory of acids and bases
- Dissociation constants for polyprotic acids and bases - definitions
- Other constants types
- General case of pH calculation - outline
- Calculation of pH of any acid/base solution
- Calculation of pH of a strong acid/base solution
- Calculation of pH of a weak acid/base solution
- Calculation of pH of a polyprotic acid/base solution
- Calculation of pH of polyprotic substances solutions - simplified
- Calculation of pH of a salt solutions
- Calculation of pH of an amphiprotic salt solution
- Simplified method of calculation of pH of a salt solutions
- More on the salt solution pH calculation
- Calculation of pH of buffers and the Henderson-Hasselbalch equation
- Calculation of the buffer capacity
- Titration curves calculation
- Definitions of ionic strength and activities
- How to solve polynomials numerically - Newton method
- Short list of symbols used
Questions? Comments? Feel free to discuss this page content at the chemistry quizzes forum (requires free registration).